A Cookbook For Fudge Lovers Filled With Unique Fudge Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Caramel Fudge Recipe
This creamy and sweet caramel fudge is ideal for any occasion. It's simple to make and delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Bake in a 20cm square baking dish lined with baking paper.
- Combine the condensed milk, brown sugar, and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil by increasing the heat to medium.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and turns caramel-colored.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the white chocolate chunks and vanilla extract.
- Continue to stir until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 2 hours, or until firm, in the prepared tin.
- To serve, remove the fudge from the tin and cut it into small squares.
Diaobale Carnation Homemade Fudge Kit
A Homemade Fudge Cookbook
Double Boiler Melting Pot Set
Chocolate Fudge Bars Recipe
Triple Chocolate Fudge with Nuts Recipe
Chocolate and Coconut Fudge Bars Recipe
Mini Fudge Bars Recipe