Ideal for any Home Cook or Baker who Loves to Create Delicious and Delicate Chocolate Treats
Walnut Fudge Recipe
This simple recipe for walnut fudge is ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth. Every bite has a delicious crunch from the combination of semisweet chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Using parchment paper, line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter, and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Stir constantly until the mixture reaches a boil.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the marshmallows, chocolate chips, walnuts, and vanilla extract after removing from the heat.
- Stir the mixture until it is smooth and all of the ingredients are melted.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm.
- Serve cut into squares.
Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot
How To Make Easy Fudge
Diaobale Carnation Homemade Fudge Kit
A Homemade Fudge Cookbook
Chocolate Oatmeal Fudge Recipe
Dark Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Raw Almond Fudge Recipe
Caramel Chocolate Fudge Recipe