95 Unique Homemade Recipes For Mastering Homemade Fudge
Raw Almond Fudge Recipe
This healthy and delicious raw almond fudge is ideal for satisfying your sweet tooth. This fudge is high in flavor and nutrients because it is made with raw almonds, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and coconut oil. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Line a baking dish 8x8 inch with parchment paper.
- Pulse the almonds in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a food processor, combine the cocoa powder, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Process the mixture until it is well combined and forms a sticky dough.
- Firmly and evenly press the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate the dish for at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Lift the fudge out of the dish with the parchment paper and cut into small squares.
- Serve chilled and keep any leftovers in the fridge.
Mouth Watering Fudge Recipes
Wilton Chocolate Melting Pot
How To Make Easy Fudge
Diaobale Carnation Homemade Fudge Kit
Tiger Butter Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars Recipe
Fudge with Vanilla Frosting Recipe
Brigadeiro Fudge Balls Recipe