The Perfect Tool for Melting and Decorating Fudge and Chocolates
Black and White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This rich and creamy Black and White Chocolate Fudge is the perfect combination of flavors. Semisweet chocolate chips have a deep, dark chocolate flavor, whereas white chocolate chips have a creamy, smooth flavor. It's a decadent treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Using parchment paper, line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, semisweet chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir constantly until everything is completely melted and combined.
- Smooth the top with a spatula after pouring the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the mixture is firm.
- Using the parchment paper, remove the fudge from the pan and cut it into squares.
- Serve and have fun.
The Fudge Cookbook
The Big Fudge Cookbook
The Candy And Fudge Cookbook
Fudge Recipe Book
White and Dark Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Chocolate Fudge with Almonds Recipe
Cookies and Cream Fudge with Oreos Recipe
Sea Salt Chocolate Fudge Recipe