This Kit Includes Everything to Make Homemade Creamy and Rich Fudge
Salted Chocolate Fudge Recipe
This decadent and simple Salted Chocolate Fudge recipe combines the rich flavor of chocolate with a hint of sea salt.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1 teaspoon vanilla Extract
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Using parchment paper, line an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add the sea salt and vanilla extract.
- Spread the mixture out evenly in the prepared baking pan.
- If desired, sprinkle more sea salt on top of the fudge.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge is firm.
- Using the parchment paper, remove the fudge from the pan and cut it into small squares to serve.
How To Make Easy Fudge
Diaobale Carnation Homemade Fudge Kit
A Homemade Fudge Cookbook
Double Boiler Melting Pot Set
Dark Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Raw Almond Fudge Recipe
Caramel Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe